LawGlobal Hub is starting Project CLS (Cross-border Legal Study). And we are looking for volunteers to join the project. Each volunteer on this project is called a correspondent. Would you love to join? Here are a few points to note.
- As a correspondent, you are willing to write on contemporary legal positions as they relate to your country.
- CLS is not a one time project. We wish to continue topic after topic. But you are free to leave at any point.
- This position is only open to people outside Nigeria.
- This position is only open to Law students or lawyers. Only one correspondent shall be chosen for each country.
- As a correspondent, you shall be recognized on our website, and you may publicly display your affiliation to LawGlobal Hub.
- Correspondents shall be added to a Telegram page for connection and easy dissemination of information.
- Above all, thank you for wanting to join this project. And we would love to have you onboard.
Please fill the form below for us to process your application