LawGlobal Hub is your innovative global resource of law and more. We ensure easy accessibility to the laws of countries around the world, among others.
N.B. We are making efforts to ensure that the laws provided at this Hub are updated to their latest amendments. If you run into any stone left unturned, kindly contact us at [email protected].
- Top 10 Law Firms in India (info, practice areas, contacts)Top 10 Law Firms in India India’s legal landscape is a tapestry woven with the expertise, dedication, and sheer brilliance of its law firms. With a history that spans generations, these institutions have played a pivotal role in shaping the nation’s legal framework and advocating … Read more
- Lady Justice: History, Meaning, Relevance, and Components – Aanuoluwa OLA Esq.The History, Meaning, Relevance, and Components of the Lady of Justice Lady Justice embodies the essence of legal symbols that champion fairness and equity, emphasizing that all individuals must be treated without bias or discrimination in legal proceedings. As a female figure, she symbolizes justice … Read more
- The Function and Evolution of the Judicial System in Nigeria – Aanuoluwa Oluwapelumi OLAThe Function and Evolution of the Judicial System in Nigeria Abstract This paper aims to provide a theoretical exploration into the role and historical progression of the judiciary in Nigeria. Throughout the discussion, it will emphasize the significance and implications of the Nigerian judiciary. Additionally, … Read more
- How to Register an NGO in Nigeria (Incorporated Trustee with CAC) 2023 UpdatedHow to Register an NGO in Nigeria When it comes to making a positive impact on society, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) play a crucial role. An NGO, or Non-Governmental Organization, is an independent and non-profit entity that operates without government affiliation. This article addresses common queries … Read more
- Online Mediation as a Tool for Dispute Resolution in Nigeria – Ifezie Christabel OgechiOnline Mediation as a Tool for Dispute Resolution in Nigeria INTRODUCTION Disputes are an ineluctable part of human interaction, likely to arise from economic, social or physical transactions. In order to resolve this conflict in a manner that would adequately propagate peace led to the … Read more
- The Legal Framework for Inclusive Education in Nigeria – Emmanuel NkechiyereThe Legal Framework for Inclusive Education in Nigeria Despite the various laws guaranteeing education to all persons including disabled ones, Nigeria has a staggering amount of disabled children, around 95 percent, who are out of school. Education is an important tool for the development of … Read more
- Top 10 Energy & Natural Resources Law Firms in Nigeria (2023)Top 10 Energy & Natural Resources Law Firms in Nigeria The Energy, Power and Natural Resources sector has gained widespread interest all over the world. It is also central to the economy of Nigeria. Here are some of the outstanding law firms in the energy … Read more
- CLASFON National Conference (CNC) OAU 2023CLASFON National Conference CLASFON National Conference is an annual gathering of Christian Law Students from over 50 universities in all regions of Nigeria. This year, CNC is happening in the South-west and shall be hosted by Obafemi Awolowo University in lle-lfe, Osun State, from 6th-9th … Read more