Section 33 CAMA 2020
Section 33 Companies and Allied Matters Act is about Power of Minister to prescribe model articles. It is under Chapter 1 (Name of Company) of PART B (INCORPORATION OF COMPANIES AND INCIDENTAL MATTERS) of the Act.
Power of Minister to prescribe model articles
(1) The Minister may by regulations prescribe model articles of association for companies.
(2) Different model articles may be prescribed for different descriptions of companies.
(3) A company may adopt all or any of the provisions of model articles.
(4) Any amendment of model articles by regulations does not affect a company registered before the amendment takes effect.
(5) In this section, “amendment” includes addition, alteration or repeal.