LawGlobal Hub is your innovative global resource of law and more. We ensure easy accessibility to the laws of countries around the world, among others.
N.B. We are making efforts to ensure that the laws provided at this Hub are updated to their latest amendments. If you run into any stone left unturned, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Humanitarian Law (IHL Framework, Principles, Rules etc.) – Deborah AliInternational Humanitarian Law INTRODUCTION The history of International Humanitarian Law (hereinafter referred to as “IHL”), dates back to the year 1859, specifically the 24th of June with the headline, “The Battle of Solferino”. On that day to be remembered forever, the bloody struggle for Italian … Continue reading International Humanitarian Law (IHL Framework, Principles, Rules etc.) – Deborah Ali
- Legal Implications of Copyright Infringement in Nigeria – Deborah AliLegal Implications of Copyright Infringement ABSTRACT Creativity is at the core of human existence. It is a way of life that values originality and embraces innovation. As an important aspect of life, people are constantly coming up with fresh concepts, imaginative writing, artistic creations, and … Continue reading Legal Implications of Copyright Infringement in Nigeria – Deborah Ali
- Collegium System and its war with the Central Government – Kumar & BhanCollegium System and its war with the Central Government “No institution in ‘democracy’ is perfect” -CJI DY Chandrachud The Collegium system is the most debatable topic from the time of its origin. This system has emerged from the various judicial pronouncements of the Supreme Court. … Continue reading Collegium System and its war with the Central Government – Kumar & Bhan
- The Role Of The Nigerian Lawyer In The Metaverse – Ani Freedolyn ChinechereRole Of The Nigerian Lawyer In The Metaverse ABSTRACT Technology, instead of diminishing the legal profession, actually reinforces it and makes lawyers more germane amid expeditiously changing times. The impact of technology on the legal world is indisputable, especially given the context of the Metaverse. … Continue reading The Role Of The Nigerian Lawyer In The Metaverse – Ani Freedolyn Chinechere
- Difference between Criminal Code and Penal Code in Nigeria – Inioluwa OlaposiCriminal Code and Penal Code in Nigeria The most striking difference between the Criminal Code and the Penal Code in Nigeria is the scope of their operation. The Criminal code is applicable to the Southern region, while the Penal code is applicable to the Northern … Continue reading Difference between Criminal Code and Penal Code in Nigeria – Inioluwa Olaposi
- Ownership under Nigerian Land Law – Aanuoluwa Oluwapelumi OLAOwnership under Land Law Ownership entails the total control, which a person has over his property. He has overriding right over his property is subject to no control. He is the owner and omega of his property. Ownership and Title are synonymous, and can be … Continue reading Ownership under Nigerian Land Law – Aanuoluwa Oluwapelumi OLA
- Legal protection of Intellectual Property, Rational? – Francis A. WayoFrancis A. Wayo is a Law Student and WIPO Academy alumnus. He has keen interests in intellectual property and Human Rights. Phone: +234 810 687 7966 Email: email@example.com How rational is the rationale for the legal protection of Intellectual Property? Abstract This essay examines the … Continue reading Legal protection of Intellectual Property, Rational? – Francis A. Wayo
- Rationalising the Legal Protection of Intellectual Property – Tunmise AdesinaTunmise Adesina is a penultimate Law Student at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. He is a Human Rights and Intellectual Property Law enthusiast. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org How Rational is the Rationale for the Legal Protection of Intellectual Property? The Legal Rights of intellectual … Continue reading Rationalising the Legal Protection of Intellectual Property – Tunmise Adesina